Raw Sport Pine Pollen is wildcrafted and cell wall broken to ensure the vast nutritional values are bioavailable to the body. Pine Pollen is a unique superfood that has many health
- WILD CRAFTED MOUNTAIN PINE POLLEN
- SUPPORTS ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
- INCREASE STAMINA AND ENDURANCE
- BOOSTS TESTOSTERONE
- HELPS BALANCE MALE AND FEMALE HORMONES
- CONTAINS 20 AMINO ACIDS INCLUDING ALL 9 ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
- A SOURCE OF NITRIC OXIDE TO INCREASE BLOOD FLOW.
- STIMULATES BILE PRODUCTION
- SUPPORT A HEALTHY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
Pine Pollen is rich in gibberellins, which has anti inflammatory benefits. It support the development of strong muscles and maintains its mass, which i also an effect of an optimum testosterone level.
Test Results Transparency is Key!
We ensure all our suppliers are using the highest quality ingredients possible, we only work with suppliers, farmers and growers we know and trust.
Every product is batch tested and we use 3rd party lab testing to further validity the quality of our products.
Our supplements are tested for heavy metals, and use organic ingredients, also tested for herbicides and pesticides.
Our Approach is health first and performance driven. We value your health & performance and would never build a product just for profit.
All our products are made in the UK, NONGMO, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly, Soy Free & Dairy Free.
One of pine pollens stand out benefits is its potential to support athletic performance and recovery. Pine pollen has an anabolic effect on the body because it contains high levels of compounds called phyto androgens. They help to boost levels of the hormones testosterone, DHEA, androstenedione and androstrone, all essential in building muscle, maintaining muscle mass, and fat burning. Pine pollen is 30% protein and contains 20 amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids. L- arginine, an amino acid that stimulates the production of nitric oxide, a compound that opens and dilates blood vessels to increase blood flow, is very beneficial to athletes.
Pine pollen has many other health benefits. It Contains many enzymes, co-enzymes, and antioxidants that are anti ageing and fight oxidative stress. Its additional benefits include:
- Increases testosterone.
- Stimulates Dopamine.
- Adaptogen that can be used long term.
- Activates a healthy sex drive and boosts libido.
- Regulates prostate function in men.
- Boosts the immune system and nourishes skin.
- Stimulates liver regeneration and regulates bile secretion.
- Restores hormone levels in andropause and menopause.
- Increases stamina and restores natural energy levels.
- Increases metabolism, helps regulate weight and nourishes the muscle.
- Rejuvenates the brain, hair, bones and endocrine system.
When/How to take?
Add one tablespoon to your protein powder or in a smoothie, juice or with water. Take any time of day.